This section sets out the terms and conditions that apply to the parents and students participating in tutoring sessions with 'Learn to Shine'.
1. For the purpose of this Cancellation Policy, ‘LTS’, ’we’, ‘our’ and ‘the company’ will refer to 'Learn to Shine*’.
2. Both the parent / student have the right to cancel tutoring sessions at any time by giving at least one month’s notice to their tutor or the Director of 'Learn to Shine’.
3. Cancellation must be received in writing or via email. 4. The Director and / or tutor at 'Learn to Shine’ have the right to cancel tutoring sessions by giving the parent and student one month’s notice in writing or via email.
5. Where payments have not been received in accordance with the terms of the Pricing and Payment Policy, 'Learn to Shine’ reserves the right to cancel all sessions agreed with the parent / student and may allocate those dates and times of sessions to another paying student.
6. If no notice is given the cost of the sessions which would have been taken within 1 month is due and payable immediately. 7. Neither 'Learn to Shine’ associates (i.e.admin staff etc) nor tutors will tolerate aggressive, abusive or disruptive behaviour. In the event that a student or parent behaves in an unacceptable manner they will be refused future access. In this event, this constitutes cancellation of sessions by 'Learn to Shine’ and no refunds of payments made for the period / session will be refunded. LTS will notify parents of this immediate cancellation by email within 3 working days. 8. If cancellation is agreed with 'Learn to Shine’ for a given period of time.i.e say 2 months, then the student , if required, will be retained on the waiting list, but cannot be guaranteed a place at a specified time unless the ‘Holding Fee’ is paid during the period of absence. See General Terms and Conditions for more details.
'Learn to Shine*’ Lifestyle House, 157-163 Sheffield Road, Stanley Street, Killamarsh, S21 1DY Cancellation Policy: 1st May 2020. Next review 1st May 2021. *Subject to change at owner’s discretion